CLGE Elects a New Executive Board in Seville
On Saturday 29th October 2022 the CLGE General Assembly in Seville (ES) elected a new Executive Board.
We would like to thank our Spanish colleagues from the Colegio Oficial de Ingeniería Geomática y Topográfica (COIGT), led by President/Dean Andrés Díez Galilea, Vice-Dean Dr. Ricardo Rodriguez Cielos and Francisco José Darder García, for all their hard work in organising a successful and very enjoyable General Assembly.
From left to right: Michalis Kalogiannakis, Matjaž Grilc, Jānis Klīve, Vladimir Krupa, Nicolas Smith, Duncan Moss and Enrico Rispoli
CLGE is pleased to announce that the following persons were duly elected to office as follows:
- CLGE President – Vladimir Krupa (HR)
- CLGE Secretary General – Michalis Kalogiannakis (GR)
- CLGE Treasurer – Nicolas Smith (FR)
FIVE VICE PRESIDENTS
- CLGE Vice President – Jānis Klīve (LV)
- CLGE Vice President – Duncan Moss (UK)
- CLGE Vice President – Enrico Rispoli (IT)
- CLGE Vice President – Sarah Sherlock (IE)
- CLGE Vice President – Francisco José Darder García (ES)
Stepping down from the Executive Board at this time are: Vladimir Tikhonov – CLGE Secretary General from 2018 to 2022 and Thomas Jacubeit – CLGE Vice President from 2018 to 2022. Thomas was recently re-elected as the IG-PARLS Vice-Chair.
The General Assembly also appointed the following persons to positions of financial responsibility:
- CLGE Bookkeeper – Julian Ismaili (AL)
- CLGE Auditor – Arve Leiknes (NO)
- CLGE Auditor – Nele Vanhoutte (BE)
Re-elected CLGE President Vladimir Krupa thanked the entire General Assembly for taking part in the democratic process to elect the new CLGE leadership team. Vladimir thanked Vladimir Tikhonov and Thomas Jacubeit for their service to the Executive Board and also to György Domokos for his work as an Auditor and his availability for future advice. The President looks forward to working with the new team and all CLGE Members and Partners to drive forward our profession to meet the challenges and opportunities of the future.