CLGE General Assembly, Krakow (PL), 27-28 March 2009
General Assembly events — March 27, 2009
Please Find the Minutes and their Attachments Below
From 27 to 28 March, our Polish friends have organized the spring CLGE-General Assembly.
On this occasion, CLGE has worked on the European Code of Conduct for the Profession.
The expert opinion on the impact of the European Directives on the profession was presented by Volkmar Teetzmann.
For the first time, all the documents needed for this assembly were available online (Agenda, Programme, Registration Form, Strasbourg minutes, …). CLGE has decided to become a fully digital organization and now mad the first step in this direction. In a near future, perhaps at the Autumn GA in Rome, the registration will be handled online too.
Documents for this event
- Minutes GA Krakow PL_27-28March2009-adopted in GA Rome 11Sept2009
- Agenda of the Krakow GA
- Strasbourg Draft Minutes
- Enclosures for Strasbourg Draft Minutes
- 01 – CLGE GA Krakow – Poland
- 02 – Report by the Treasurer
- 03 – Services Directive
- 04 – Students and Trainees Exchange
- 05 – Venues and Accommodation of GA Rome
- 06 – National Presentation of Hungary
- 07 – National Presentation of the Russian Federation (english version)
- 08 – National Presentation of the Russian Federation (russian version)
- 09 – National Presentation of Sweden
- 10 – National Presentation of Switzerland
- 11 – National Presentation of Estonia
- 12 – INSPIRE
- 13 – Project Design Documentation Approval Group’s role in the investment process in Krakow
- 14 – Geodetic Performance in ARMA projects
- GA Minutes – Annex Financial Estate 2008
- GA Minutes – Annex WorkingPlan 2007-2010
- Initial Programme
- Registration Form