CLGE Seminar and Global Surveyors Day 2019
Events organized by CLGE — 21 March 2019
This year, the main Global Surveyors’ Day Celebration took place in Sofia (BG), in conjunction with the CLGE Seminar and General Assembly, held there from 21 – 23 March 2019.
The Programme of the Seminar whose theme was ‘The challenges for Geodetic Surveyors, Vision 2030’ can be found below.
We also include the presentation of the Surveyor of the Year.
Loránd Eötvös from Hungary was appointed in this capacity for 2019. The PowerPoint presentation can be found below.
The Poster of 2019 is available as well and can be downloaded for free. Please promote it freely.
Documents for this event
- (Thomas Jacubeit) Vision 2030 – Challenge of the Surveyor
- (Stefan Petrov) Information system of cadastre in Bulgaria. Data and services
- (Kiril Stoyanov, Tsveten Boev, Ivan Kaltchev) Vision 2030 – Status, Development and Perspectives for Bulgarian Surveyors
- (Maurice Barbieri) CLGE – Working for a Profession
- (Zsolt Vidovenyecz) Loránd Eötvös – Surveyor of the Year 2019