The Third CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor
Events organized by CLGE — 11 October 2012
The Conference Programme is available now (see below).
Registration details can be found here.
Documents for this event
- Conference Programme
- (Michael Zurhorst) Welcome Speech
- (Leiv Bjarte Mjøs) Cadastral systems in Norway, Denmark and Sweden – Relevance to Europe
- (Maurice Barbieri) The cadastral situation in Switzerland – Ownership protection in Europe, a comparison
- (Pedro J. Ortiz) Ownership Protection in Spain – Problems of the Cadastral System
- (Peter Creuzer) Cadastre in Germany – The ALKIS approach
- (Markus Seifert) Cadastre in the context of SDI and INSPIRE
- Cadaster in The Digital Age
- (Marc Vanderschueren) The European Real Estate Area Label A Future Tool for Surveyors
- Valuation in Europe with a uniform area code: Future or illusion
- The Hanover Declaration