VI CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor, Istanbul (TR), 26 September 2019
Events organized by CLGE — 26 September 2019
The draft programme of the VI CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor is now available.
The title is ‘Professional Ethics, a landmark for Geodetic Surveyors’.
The registration form is available on the Istanbul CLGE GA page.
Documents for this event
- Mehmet Zeki Adlı – ‘Land Administration in Turkey’ (EN)
- Mehmet Zeki Adlı – ‘Türkiye’de Arazi Yönetimi’ (TR)
- Marc LUYCKX GHISI – ‘ETHICS AND SPIRITUALTY IN THE NEW CIVILIZATION’
- Karanfil Soyhun – ‘About Ethics and professional Ethics’
- Duncan Moss – ‘International Ethics Standards Coalition. What is it and why is it important?’
- Bentley Yaffe – ‘Ethics at Conception; the Importance of Embedding Legal and Compliance Functions During the Development of AI Solutions’
- Prof. Dr. Dursun Zafer Şeker – ‘Ethics and practices for the Chamber of Surveying Engineers in Turkey’
- Dietrich Kollenprant – ‘ETHICS-rules for civil-engineers For PROPERTY SURVEYORS’
- James Kavanagh – ‘ILMS Presentation Sept 2019’