CLGE Young Surveyors’ Contest Finals
The CLGE Vetting Committee of the CLGE Young Surveyors’ Contest selected the best entries from 36 participants who will present their thesis in the online Finals on Thursday, 6th October 2022.
After the Finals the winners will be chosen by the CLGE Vetting Committee. The winners of the contest will receive money prizes up to EUR 1500 and travel to Awarding Ceremony at INTERGEO.
The announcement of the winners and the awarding ceremony will take place at INTERGEO in Essen (DE) from 15:00 to 15:50 (CEST) on Wednesday, 19th October 2022 (Stage 2, Hall 2).
Agenda for Online Finals on 6 October 2022:
15:00 – 16:00 (CEST) presentations of finalists in PhD category:
- Armin Moghimi – Map Updating Based on the Radiometric Normalization of Bi-temporal Satellite Images
- Gordana Jakovljević – Multidimensional model of use remote sensing data and geospatial services in water management according to INSPIRE and WFD specification
- Kyriaki Mouzakidou – Concurrent adjustment of lidar and camera with GNSS and raw inertial data
- Patrick Würstle (and team) – Utilisation of Game Engine Technology with OGC Standards for Public Participation
- Weixiao Gao – SUM: A benchmark datasets of Semantic Urban Meshes
- Sevin Uzer – GIS-based multi-criteria decision support model for planning municipal solid waste collection points: A case study of Çağdaş Neighbourhood, Çiğli District, Izmir, Turkey
16:00 – Break
16:30 – 17:30 (CEST) presentations of finalists in Masters and Bachelors category:
- Angelina Jerjomina – Modernization of construction as-built drawings
- Blaž Petovar – Comparison of various geoid models in Slovenia
- Lenne Liisa Heinoja – Examining the sea level variation and performance of along track multi mission satellite altimetry
- Mohammad Hosseingholizadeh – Cadastral energy estimation by using open-source GIS solutions
- Muhammad Alfakhori – Occlusion Screening using 3D city models as a reference database for mobile AR-Apps
- Sanchalita Bandyopadhyay – Development of a Web GIS Application to Simulate Housing Potential and Demand
After the Finals the winners will be chosen by the CLGE Vetting Committee. The announcement of the winners and the awarding ceremony will take place at INTERGEO in Essen (DE) from 15:00 to 15:50 (CEST) on Wednesday, 19th October 2022 (Stage 2, Hall 2). Please visit our page on the INTERGEO website.