CLGE General Assembly, Seville (ES), 28 - 29 October 2022
General Assembly events — 28 October 2022
IMPORTANT NOTICE: Please register using the online registration form rather than the offline Excel based form below as this will be much easier for the COIGT staff in charge of our General Assembly and TOPCART conference.
Please be aware that the traditional sequence of our events is not totally followed in this edition. You can find the details in the attached overall programme below. The CLGE Ice-Breaker Reception takes place on the evening Wednesday 26th October evening at the same time as the Welcome cocktail of TOPCART 2022. On the evening of Thursday, 27th October, the Official TOPCART 2022 dinner offers a nice “Icebreaking” alternative to those who cannot attend the VIII CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor: Blue Surveying which takes place that day. However, we hope that all delegates will be present at the official Ice-Breaker and Conference.
As requested by the General Assembly, the organisers propose a cheaper hotel: the Patio de la Alameda. It only offers double rooms, with or without breakfast but at a cheaper price than the principal hotel.
For both hotels, you can book rooms during the main period, from 26 to 29 October, and additional rooms for a day before or after this period. We remind you that those who want to book the Patio de la Alameda Hotel, the payments are due before the 25th of September, this means that they should register without delay.
As our CLGE events are embedded in this large trade fair this makes it more complex to organise. If you have the slightest question, don’t hesitate to contact us. If the online solution doesn’t work for you, you can start registering with the attached Excel sheet, and we will guide you through the process.
Documents for this Event
- CLGE General Assembly & VIII CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor – Overall Programme
- Online Registration Form- Please Register Here
- Offline Registration Form – this is for information only – Please Use Online Registration Link Above
- CLGE General Assembly Draft Agenda
- CLGE General Assembly Agenda Slides
- Vice-President Report 2021-22 – Young Surveyors and EUSPA – Jānis Klīve
- Vice-President Report 2021-22 – Digital Strategy & Communications – Duncan Moss
- Vice-President Report 2021-22 – Statutes & International Standards – Thomas Jacubeit
- Global Surveyor’s Day 2023 – Marc Vanderschueren
- CLGE GA II 2023 Paris (FR) and IX CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor – Nicolas Smith
- FIG Young Surveyor’s Network – Ferah Pirlanta Köksal
- Young Surveyor’s Contest 2022 Awarding Ceremony – Jānis Klīve
- INTERGEO – Stefan Sandmann
- Plenary Workshop 1 – GISCAD-OV Project – Maurice Barbieri
- Plenary Workshop 2 – The Role of Geodetic Surveyors in Air Safety – Audrey Alajouanine
- Rotating Workshop 1 – European Geodetic Surveyor’s Act
- Rotating Workshop 2 – Blue Surveying
- Rotating Workshop 3 – Disaster Management – currently offline
- Condominium Project – Next Steps – Matjaž Grilc
- OGE France – Geofoncier and Blue Parking Projects
- Portuguese Order of Engineers College of Geographic Engineering – João Agria Torres
- AREC Jubilee – Zorancho Mukanov
- IG-PARLS Report – Matjaž Grilc
- 4th European Engineer’s Day – Women in Surveying – Blaženka Mičević
- CLGE GA I 2024 – Cavtat (HR)
- FIG Commission 7 – Introduction to CLGE – Matjaž Grilc
- CLGE Election 2022 Vice-President Candidature – Sarah Sherlock (IE)
- CLGE Young Surveyor’s Contest 2022 Awarding Ceremony
- Joseph Pascual OGE (FR) address to CLGE General Assembly Seville (ES) 28 October 2022
- AREC (MK) Jubilee
- AREC (MK) Today
- CLGE GA I 2024 – Cavtat (HR)