CLGE General Assembly, Tirana (AL), 18 - 19 March 2016
General Assembly events — 18 March 2016
The Spring General Assembly of CLGE takes place in Tirana (AL) from 18 till 19 March 2016.
The documents for the GA will be uploaded end of January but the Registration form will be available soon.
Update 25 January 2016: The registration form and overall programme are available now.
The delegates are required to register without delay.
A detailed agenda and the CLGE seminar programme will follow as soon as possible.
Here we add a few interesting addresses:
Hotel Sheraton Tirana :
Parnters programme on Friday :
Social programme Saturday PM:
Update 26 January 2016
Visa information :
http://albaniatourism.info/albanian-visa/ This website information seems to be outdated. Please check your national information.
Additional up to date information can be found here.
Dress codes will be added soon.
Documents for this event
Autumn General Assembly – Riga
- CLGE GA overall Programme
- CLGE General Assembly Agenda
- CLGE GA Registration Form
- CLGE Acronyms and Sayings
- INTERGEO activities 2016 – 2018
FIG and CLGE
- (Gerda Schennach) The Profession between Cadastre and Citizen
- (Enrico Rispoli) Spatial Information Management
- (Diana Bečirević) Report from FIG Young Surveyors European Network
- Day / Week of Geodesy
- Annual Conference EGÜ’90
- TOP-CART 2016
- V CLGE Conference of ES
- (3d_cadastre.pdf) 3D-Cadastre
- OGE’s Congress
- Presentazione ISS 2016
- Federal Russian Law
- Turkish Chamber of Survey and Cadastre Engineers (HKMO)
Presentation by Partners
- (Prof. Dr. Ir. Joep Crompvoets) EuroSDR
- (Alina Hriscu, Michal Babacek) Status update of Galileo and benefits for Surveying
- (Marco Detratti) GSA PRS User Segment Procurements Activities
- (Nicolas Smith) CLGE in Social Medias
- (Mairolt Kakko) Mission report – Geoinformatics PosKEN Zagreb meeting
- Mission report – CLGE Seminar “Utility Cadastre”, Zagreb
European and International Affairs
- (Nicolas Smith) Marine Cadastre: A support to the Blue Economy?
- euREAL and IPMS
- International Ethics Standards – Consultation Document
- Dynamic Professional Knowledge Base Manual
- GeoSkills Plus
- (Alfredo Lorenzo) The EU Geospatial Industry – Opportunities and Challenges
- (Nicolas Smith) Marine Cadastre Workshop
- (Saulius Urbanas) ELF – Enabling access to Official Reference Data