CLGE General Assembly in Edinburgh (UK), 30-31 March 2012
General Assembly events — 30 March 2012
The registration for the CLGE General Assembly is open now on http://www.rics.org/clge2012.
Please register without delay and in any case not later than 17 February 2012.
While doing this, please make sure to read carefully all the announcements before starting the actual booking.
For instance, if you want to book a room outside of the range from 29 -31 March, you have to contact the hotel on your own.
WITH THIS RANGE WE MEAN Arriving 29, Departure 1 April. If your stay is in this slot, there’s no problem. If you need more, book the room in this time slot and contact the Hotel for further arrangements.
If you want to pay by bank transfer, you have to download the registration form. By booking online, you have to pay by bank card.
Documents for this event
- Minutes GA Edinburgh UK_30-31March2012-adopted in GA Hanover 12Oct2012
- Agenda GA Edinburgh-30 & 31 March 2012
- Registration form CLGE Edinburgh GA
- Arrival Information
- Delegate List
- Programme of Events
- RICS Crowdsourcing-report Nov 2011
- R. GROVER-UK-cadaster paper
- (Saulius Milevičius, Jolanta Česnauskienė) Lithuanian Experience in Cadastre
- Cadastral Surveying System in Switzerland 1912 – 2012
- Italy – FIG Working Week
- The Gate to bridge Europe to Latin America
- (Duncan Moss) Why the United Kingdom does not have a cadastre – and does it matter?
- (John King) Mapping and the Scottish Land Register
- (Omar-Pierre Soubra) Social Media
- (Pedro Ortiz) The Spanish Example Surveyors looking for a reform of their system
- (Robin McLaren) Crowdsourcing support of land administration