CLGE General Assembly, Limassol (CY), 20 - 21 March 2015
General Assembly events — March 20, 2015
Dear Colleagues and Friends,
on this page you will find all the documents related to the CLGE GA in Limassol (CY).
We ask you to register ASAP and certainly not after 31 January 2015.
If this deadline is a problem to you, please contact us [email protected]
This will allow us to make the pre-bookings, if need be.
We’ve sent you a registration form. This is still valid.
However, hereafter, we post version v1.2 with a few minor corrections (typos).
It’s in a zip format because Excel is not allowed in this CMS
A new version v1.3 corrects some spreadsheet errors (automatic computation for partners programme). We apologize for the inconvinience.
Update 24 February: The registration process is closed now. Late comers can contact [email protected] for urgent bookings.
In the documents you can find the overall Programme of the General Assembly, including the partner’s programme, as well as the Agenda of the GA.
Documents for this event
- Registration Form CLGE General Assembly – Adapted
- CLGE GA Programme in Limassol (CY)
- CLGE GA Agenda in Limassol (CY)
- Next CLGE Meeting – 25-26. 9. 2015, Moscow, Russian Federation
- (Dr. Demetris Demetriou) The Surveying Engineering Profession in Cyprus
- FIG Working Week, Sofia 2015
- (Mairolt Kakko) The 5th Baltic Forum
- (Rik Wouters) EULIS: What will bring the future?
- (Dr. Wolfgang Steinborn) European Space Imaging: Aerila Photography Quality from Space – All Time; All Continent
- (Alina Hriscu, Michal Babacek) EGNSS and GSA: Opportunities for Mapping & Surveying
- 1st Congress of the Mediterranean Union of Surveyors
European and International Affairs
- (Nicolas Smith) Marine Cadastre
- (Frederic Mortier) euREAL into IPMS
- Project blueparking.eu
- (Jean-Yves Pirlot, Wim Broes) GEOSkills+
- Intro movie by KC for CLGE Conference
- CLGE Strategy 2015 – 2016
- (Jorge Pegado Liz) Auto- and Co-Rgulation
- European Economic and Social Committee
- (Jorge Pegado Liz) Self- and Coregulation at EU Level – Opinion of EESC
- Regional Trends in Surveying
- Geospatial 2.0 – What’s next for the Geospatial Industry?