V CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor, Lausanne (CH), 20 April 2017
Events organized by CLGE — 20 April 2017
The website of this event is online now.
Follow this link.
Relevant documents will be posted on the above mentioned website and when necessary, below.
MESSAGE FROM THE ORGANISER
We are pleased that you have registered for the V Conference of the European Surveyor «We shape the living space – break the barriers».
The day will offer an interesting selection of topics and the Keynote speakers and moderators will somewhat push us out of our comfort zones with inspiring lectures and interesting workshops. In addition, there will be a lot of lively networking possibilities.
Until today, we’ve received the following numbers of registrations: 137 persons from Switzerland, 46 from CLGE and 38 from WPLA/CLRKEN.
We are pleased about every additional registration, recommendations of our event within your network are highly appreciated.
The key points of the event are the following:
- From 8.30 a.m. Arrival and delivery of access passes at the Welcome-Desk of the SwissTech Convention Center (map)
Programme V CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor(draft)
08.30 – Arrival and check-in at the welcome desk
09.30 – Welcome coffee
10.15 – Start of the plenary conference [Curtis will be inform directly by Pol Budmiger regarding his intervention]
12.45 – Networking lunch
14.00 – Introduction to the Work Shops
14.30 – CLGE Work Shop Part I
15.45 – Coffee Break
16.05 – CLGE Work Shop Part II
17.25 – Plenary wrap up of the Work Shops
18.05 – Closing
18.20 – Ice Breaker and Unveiling
19.30 – Networking Dinner
Plenary Programme, 20th Morning:
We shape the living space – break the barriers
- Georges T. Roos: Thesen zur 10.000 Millionen Schweiz, Räumliche Implikationen
- Xavier Comtesse: Block-chain wird das Grundbuch ersetzen
- Ralf Mosler: Die Zukunft der Infrastukturplanung ist „connected“
- Curtis Sumner: The future of the Surveyor in the USA
Speakers of the CLGE Workshop:
Surveyors and Cartography, Yesterday, Today and Tomorrow (14.30 – 18.20)
- Curtis Sumner (NSPS): Cartography and Surveying in the USA
- [with a special accent on cartography]
- Daniel Palmieri (CICR): The contribution of Guillaume Henri Dufour to the Swiss Cartography
- Fridolin Wicki (swisstopo): The benefit of the Cadaster for Cartography in Switzerland
- Martin Salzmann (Kadaster, Netherlands): The collaboration between the private sector and the national mapping agencies [including interaction with google, tomtom, here, OSM, VGI]
- Ingrid Vanden Berghe (EuroGeographics): The future role of national mapping agencies
Programme of the CLGE Workshop (draft)
14.30 – Opening and presentation of the speakers by Maurice Barbieri and Muiris de Buitléir
14.45 – Daniel Palmieri
15.05 – Curtis Sumner
15.25 – Fridolin Wicki
15.45 – 16.05 Coffee break
16.05 – Martin Salzmann
16.25 – Ingrid Vanden Berghe
16.45 – 17.20 CLGE Workshop discussion and questions
You will find more detailed information on the regularly updated website igs100.ch.
Documents for this event
- Collaboration between the private sector and the national mapping agencies
- Guillaume Henry Dufour
- The benefit of the Cadaster for Cartography in Switzerland
- The Geospatial Broker – A new role for mapping and cadastral agencies