CLGE General Assembly, Sofia (BG) 22 - 23 March 2019
General Assembly events — 22 March 2019
The registration form was sent to all delegates, early in Februar.
One can find it below.
The deadline to register is 28 February, however, please do not await until the last day.
There will be a CLGE Seminar on Thursday afternoon (21 March).
The closing of the Seminar will also be the Opening of the General Assembly (22 – 23 March).
During this reception, starting at 18.30, we will celebrate the Global Surveyors Day and unveil the poster of the Surveyor of the year 2019.
Documents for this event
- CLGE Events map, GA statistics
- The 8th CLGE Student Contest 2019
- CLGE Annual Report 2018
- Auditor Report
- FIG Commision 3 – Naples
- PCC-Conference, Vienna, 2018
- Sixth CLGE Conference of the European Surveyor & CLGE General Assembly Istanbul
- Carl Friedrich Gauss, Surveyor of the year 2021
- European Requirements For Property Cadastral Surveyor Activity Revision Of 2018
- FIG Working Week Amsterdam, 10 – 14 May 2020
- (Ferah Pırlanta Köksal) FIG Young Surveyors Network
- INTERGEO 2019
- euREAL and IPMS
- (Michalis Kalogiannakis) The profile of the Surveyor in Greece
- (Nadica Misheska) Chamber of Trade Surveying Companies
- (Boris Chetverikov) General Assembly of CLGE 2021 in Ukraine
- Condominium regulation in France
- The Economic and Juridical Role of Land Registration
- (Branislav Droščák) EUPOS – European Position Determination System Initiative
- (Gabriele Ruggiero) Pix4D – Surveying & Mapping
- Sofia General Assembly Workshop on Strategy